Thursday, April 17, 2008

Ministry by the River


Now that the two most hectic, troubling, inspiring and enlightening weeks of my life, at least for the 1st quarter of 2008, is officially over and done with, I can finally blog again. Odd, though. I thought that my return to blogging would be accompanied by a deep sigh of relief, followed quickly by a quiet satisfaction at a job well done. My experiences however with Tim Hughes, Worship Central and the Singapore Alpha Conference have left me wonderfully scarred: I can't wait to get back to work!

As such, let me leave you with a glimpse of the uplifting work done by truly remarkable people by the Pasig River. I rarely indulge in posting more than one photo in any of my entries, but this is that rare occasion where I find my words unable to convey clearly what my fuzzy pictures express succinctly. Many thanks to Tent of Praise, Rommel Guevara, and the tireless missionary workers in West Rembo and Pineda. I hope to work with you guys again!

1 comments:

Me said...

welcome back! and thanks to you and Bodie for your help!